Welcome to McSweeney Orthodontics! We are excited to meet you!
Your initial appointment will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so during this hour-long appointment, we take the X-rays and photos necessary to develop an appropriate treatment plan for you.
During your initial examination, please ask questions! If orthodontic treatment is needed, we’re here to help you understand how Dr. McSweeney plans to enhance your smile.
Common questions include:
- How will orthodontics improve my smile, bite, and overall health?
- Is treatment needed now or should we wait until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
It is vital to us that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it is expected to take. It’s also important for us to have lots of fun along the way!
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months
- Your insurance card, if you have orthodontic insurance. If we receive this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.